Idolise TCG 3.3.6

July 15: The forum has been updated and it is currently being re-colored.

This is your hub for all questions, suggestions and general information topics that aren't specific to other forums!
By caitlin
Hello friends!

We are currently looking for quite a few community members who might be interested in helping out with the custom content side of things.

To be considered, we do ask that you make any 5 badges of your choosing. This can be any combination of the tutorial badges.

Our goal for our custom content makers going forward is that we have a variety of makers who can rely on one another and receive/offer help. If you are someone who has only a little bit of time, you can still offer your help and we can find a role that works for you!

We do not want to do anything overly formal, so applications will be submitted directly to me through a forum DM. In the DM, please include a download link to your zipped badges (PSD and PNGs included), and feel free to let me know anything you might think is important.

To get started, here is a full rundown of our badges, everything you need (templates and fonts) to get making, and the required settings!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]