Throughout the Idolise decks, your admins have hidden tiny hearts within the card images. Don't panic! We aren't going to make you search blindly through all of the decks. We've prepared a couple of hints to help you out. Yes, some of these hints might apply to more than one idol, so you might have to check a couple of decks! Use Google, phone a friend, whatever you need to do to solve the hint. Once you think you've figured it out, find the deck, travel to the deck page (full view, not quick view!) find the card with the heart on it, and click on it to be taken to your rewards.
Here is Miss Yeri demonstrating what you're looking for.
What can you do with the chocolates you've found? Once you've collected three of them, head over to the forum
to exchange your chocolate for a choice card. These choice cards can only be used for our Be Mine event! If you're not participating in the event, we'll give you a chance to exchange your chocolates for some random cards at the end of the month, if you wish.
If you'd like to keep track of your chocolates, we recommend adding a new currency field for Idolise in ETCG's settings (or you can just jot it down on a notepad, whatever works for you).
You must be logged in in order to collect your chocolates. Your admins will be keeping track of who's found what, so don't even think about cheating.
Week 1 Hints!
1. This idol has produced songs for both his own group and two girl groups.
2. This idol has her own youtube channel where she posts vlogs and Q&As.
3. This idol left the original group she debuted in, then rebuted through a temporary group formed in a survival show.
4. This idol has a younger brother in another idol group under the same company as him.
5. This idol recently changed his stage name to an abbrievation of his original stage name.
6. This idol is the niece of her company's president.
7. This idol is the maknae of her group, but many think she is the oldest because she looks so mature.
8. This idol was in the same temporary group as hint #3, and left her company late last year.
9. This idol trained for six years before debuting in one of the Big 3 companies.
10. This idol promoted in her original group and a temporary group simultaneously in 2016.
11. This idol was born on Jeju Island and briefly lived in the Philippines.
12. This idol uses his stage name backwards + his hometown's initials for his solo work.
13. This idol's older sister debuted as a solo artist under JYP.
14. This idol had stint on Unpretty Rapstar.
15. This idol lived in Texas for a large portion of her childhood.
Week 2 Hints!
16. This male idol was the lead actor for a music video released by a female subgroup from his company.
17. This idol took 1st place in her survival program.
18. This idol really left his real name behind when he chose to rock a different first and last name as his stage name.
19. This vocalist is quite famous for being a demo singer for songwriter e.one!
20. This idol has been a contestant on “The Voice Kids”, “Superstar K4”, and the “National Singing Contest” and "Produce 101".
21. This idol, along with a few of their group members, shared a cameo in the drama "Age of Youth 2".
22. This idol is the only person in her group who can't speak English fluently.
23. This idol wanted to become an artist after hearing TVXQ's Something.
24. This bunny idol has purchased bunny toys for the rest of his group and staff, just so they have something to remind them of him.
25. This idol officially left her group in May, 2018.
26. This idol is often represented by the color green.
27. In November 2016, this idol made her debut in China as a solo artist.
28. This idol made an appearance on "I Can See Your Voice", and actually won their episode!
29. This idol spent the majority of 2018 as a fixed cast member for a (now cancelled) quiz show.
30. Before debut, this idol went to school for a degree in mechanical engineering.
Week 3 Hints!
31. This Busan boy appeared on SuperstarK when he was just 11 years old.
32. This idol used to be represented by the color orange, and is a known former SM Entertainment trainee.
33. Prior to debut, this idol released a solo music video featuring a popular SM idol!
34. This tall maknae can play the violin!
35. This Jeju born idol has a pig named Ggul.
36. This idol has practiced Taekwondo, since childhood, and is also a 3rd-degree black belt
37. This Daegu born idol's first album ever purchased was Girls' Generation.
38. This idol was on Kpop Star season 1.
39. This idol is represented by this image
on the variety show she's a part of.
40. This idol, much to our surprise, used live in a buddhist temple as a young monk.
41. This idol (whose solo career was Very recently announced) might just be better known for his brand power than his rapping.
42. This idol suffered from a fratured shin in 2018! No idea how they're doing, but I'll consider asking Danni.
43. This idol is a close childhood friend of Astro's Moonbin!
44. This idol was born in Korea, but spent most of their life traveling the world with their scientist father.
45. This idol has been featured in the OST for dramas like "Radio Romance", "Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim" and "This is My First Life".