Idolise TCG

We're hoping to refresh our games! If you have any feedback or suggestions, head on over to our forum topic.

How would you like a birthday event card that's just for you? If you're on the roster for birthdays this month, let us treat you to a little gift!
By caitlin
Every member gets to request a birthday badge during their birth month, so please do not forget! Posts are locked at the end of each month. Fill out the following form and your birthday badge will not only be made, but it will be added to our gallery!

19MMDD is to celebrate your birthday THIS year. The 19 is for the year, please fill in the month and day accordingly!
Code: Select all
[b]Actual Birthday:[/b] 19MMDD
[b]Image URL:[/b] 
[b]Special Requests:[/b] FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY WE CAN EVEN DO A GRADIENT OF TWO COLORS FOR YOUR NAME
The following image guidelines are not in place to stop you from using a certain image; instead, the intention is to create a little awareness to avoid difficult or impossible to use photos:

• Our member cards and level cards are horizontal and I think it's very important to keep this in mind when you're choosing your photo. Selcas are absolutely fine, but there are times where the image is simply too close to put into a badge. Be mindful and provide us with a second image if you are unsure. I will always try to use your first choice, but sometimes I simply can not.

• Please provide the highest quality photo possible. Through Tumblr, if you're having a hard time finding the full quality version of an image, or you're not sure that it is the largest size, pasting the image URL into your browser should give you some idea. If the image URL has _500.jpg on the end, swap that to _1280.jpg and it will resolve this issue, showing you the original full size!

• Just like with our donation guidelines, please provide the rawest image possible. If an image seems to be heavily edited by the blog you are viewing, try doing a reverse image search. This does often work. If nothing else, it may show you other images from that day to give you a better idea of what to search for if you're still interested in using your original image.

ALL IMAGES MUST BE RELATED TO OUR TCG. Please stick to artists who have officially debuted in Korea. I am very sorry, but actors and actresses who occasionally contribute to an OST are not quite kosher here.

WEEK 74

Scavenger Hunt (Week 74): tbz-bloombloom03, nuest-[…]

HIGHER OR LOWER #85

Higher or Lower (Round 85): astro-crazysexycoolmoo[…]

Week #65

New Deck Freebies (Week 65): chungha-gottago11, […]

HIGHER OR LOWER #86

Lower