Idolise TCG

We're hoping to refresh our games! If you have any feedback or suggestions, head on over to our forum topic.

After you have leveled up through our site, head over here for a new level badge!
By Lara
Mya wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:35 am
LEVEL (2)

I was: Level 1
I am now: Level 2
URL: Trade Post

Image URL Here
Special Requests: :D
Hello and thank you for submitting for your new level badge! It has officially been made, uploaded and added to your profile! If there are any issues with the badge, let me know ASAP so that I can fix it and make things right.
By emily
Thank you for submitting for your new level badge! It has officially been made, uploaded and added to your profile!
If there are any issues with the badge, let me know ASAP so that I can fix it and make things right. ♡
By Lara
Mya wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:58 am
LEVEL (#5)

I was: Level #4
I am now: Level #5

Image URL Chansung and his huge nose
Special Requests: :lol:
Hello and thank you for submitting for your new level badge! It has officially been made, uploaded and added to your profile! If there are any issues with the badge, let me know ASAP so that I can fix it and make things right.
By Lara
Mya wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:18 am
LEVEL (#6)

I was: Level 5
I am now: Level 6

Image URL Here
Special Requests: :)
WEEK 75

https://i.imgur.com/qtNJtow.png Music Video: S[…]

CARD CHAIN #75

chungha-loveuera05 day6-congratulationsyoungk08 […]

Error Reporting

loona-hihighheejin09 The image for loona-hihighh[…]

WEEK 74

Scavenger Hunt (Week #74): nct-cherrybombhaechan02[…]