Idolise TCG

For all of your error reporting needs. Whether it's a logging error, accidental mastery, or something site-specific, this forum has got you covered.
By amy
izone-violetayujin has dhee listed as the donor, but i was the one who donated her! ;o;
By nikki
amy wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:57 pm
izone-violetayujin has dhee listed as the donor, but i was the one who donated her! ;o;
sorry about that, amy! i've fixed it ♥
By Cassidy
when i tried playing Q&A just now, it let me submit the form but it said i had already played it this month when i haven't played it since last month on may 24th (according to my logs)! so the rewards i got were the same as those ones ;;
By caitlin
Cassidy wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:44 am
when i tried playing Q&A just now, it let me submit the form but it said i had already played it this month when i haven't played it since last month on may 24th (according to my logs)! so the rewards i got were the same as those ones ;;
that is so strange! your logs are correct... give it another try for me. and if it doesn't work, i will insert the logs manually! i would still love to know which deck you'd want to see as well. ♥ so dm me or say it here, if you're comfortable!
By Cassidy
caitlin wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:13 pm
Cassidy wrote:
that is so strange! your logs are correct... give it another try for me. and if it doesn't work, i will insert the logs manually! i would still love to know which deck you'd want to see as well. ♥ so dm me or say it here, if you're comfortable!
i don't know if you did anything or if i just had to give it a couple of days but it works now! do you still need me to tell you the deck, or since it worked it should've gone through?
By caitlin
Cassidy wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:59 am
caitlin wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:13 pm
Cassidy wrote:
i don't know if you did anything or if i just had to give it a couple of days but it works now! do you still need me to tell you the deck, or since it worked it should've gone through?

nope! you are all good. we received it! lol that's honestly so odd... let me know if this happens next month...
By Megumi
Some weekly games arent' listing the cards received in the text version of the rewards nor is it logging into the logs.

EDIT: I went through all the weekly games and it seems to be affecting only randomizers that spit out cards only. So for Dalla Dalla and Feel Special, which spits out either gems or gold, it is working fine. The rest are not :(
By caitlin
Megumi wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:07 am
Some weekly games arent' listing the cards received in the text version of the rewards nor is it logging into the logs.

EDIT: I went through all the weekly games and it seems to be affecting only randomizers that spit out cards only. So for Dalla Dalla and Feel Special, which spits out either gems or gold, it is working fine. The rest are not :(

hi! i am so sorry. i was making some changes to our randomizers and i accidentally deleted the most important line! let me know if you need any logs fixed, but i believe that the line that writes it to the database was also missing.
Haylee's Badges

LEVEL (46) I was: Level 45 I am now: […]

Echo's Badges

LEVEL (#38) I was: Level 37 I am now: […]

rachel's badges

LEVEL (#) I was: Level 5 I am now: Le[…]

Sarah's badges

LEVEL (10) I was: Level 8 I am now: L[…]