Idolise TCG

After you have leveled up through our site, head over here for a new level badge!
By Lara
yangdizzy wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:16 am
LEVEL (2)

I was: Level 1
I am now: Level 2
URL: Trade Post

Image URL 1 or 2 i hope they're not too granulated ;;
Special Requests: none <3
Hello and thank you for submitting for your new level badge! It has officially been made, uploaded and added to your profile! If there are any issues with the badge, let me know ASAP so that I can fix it and make things right.

p.s this photo was so beautiful! Yeoreum is so cute ;;
By yangdizzy
i know right she's so cute ;;;;;;

LEVEL (#3)

I was: Level #2
I am now: Level #3

Image URL 1 if the logo is ruining it then this one please: 2
Special Requests: none!
By Lara
yangdizzy wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:32 am
LEVEL (4)

I was: Level 3
I am now: Level 4

Image URL 1 if not possible then 2
Special Requests: (optional field)
Hello and thank you for submitting for your new level badge! It has officially been made, uploaded and added to your profile! If there are any issues with the badge, let me know ASAP so that I can fix it and make things right.
By emily
Thank you for submitting for your new level badge! It has officially been made, uploaded and added to your profile!
If there are any issues with the badge, let me know ASAP so that I can fix it and make things right. ♡
By yangdizzy
I'm really sorry i left this for too long and suddenly i'm in level 10 i'm sorry you've to make five whole badges take your time ;;;;

LEVEL 10

I was: Level 5
I am now: Level 6
Image URL yoseob's head is cropped but i dont mind but in case you can't work with it this one

I was: Level 6
I am now: Level 7
Image URL 1, 2, 3

I was: Level 7
I am now: Level 8
Image URL i'd really love to have this one but i know it's way too squared, i dont mind if any of them has their face slightly cropped... ? but in case it turns out ugly this one

these were such prehistoric pictures, i promise from now on all of them are going to be actual ones...........

I was: Level 8
I am now: Level 9
Image URL 1, 2

I was: Level 9
I am now: Level 10
Image URL 1

i'm sorry for the possible headaches i'm causing with such awful pictures ;; thank you!
CARD CHAIN #91

oneus-valkyrie09 Card Chain: omg-closerjine06,[…]

WEEK 91

https://pm1.narvii.com/5852/bd16ec265c2941557d822[…]

HIGHER OR LOWER #102

Lower

Haylee's Donations

Donation Type: MV Song Title: Wannabe Artist:[…]