Idolise TCG

We're hoping to refresh our games! If you have any feedback or suggestions, head on over to our forum topic.

After you have leveled up through our site, head over here for a new level badge!
By Lara
Haylee wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:25 am
LEVEL (30)

I was: Level 29
I am now: Level 20
URL: Trade Post

Image URL Cropped!
Special Requests: 900129 please!
Hello and thank you for submitting for your new level badge! It has officially been made, uploaded and added to your profile! If there are any issues with the badge, let me know ASAP so that I can fix it and make things right.
By Lara
Haylee wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:17 pm
LEVEL (31)

I was: Level 30
I am now: Level 31

Image URL Cropped!
Special Requests: bb2583 please
Hello and thank you for submitting for your new level badge! It has officially been made, uploaded and added to your profile! If there are any issues with the badge, let me know ASAP so that I can fix it and make things right.
By emily
Thank you for submitting for your new level badge! It has officially been made, uploaded and added to your profile!
If there are any issues with the badge, let me know ASAP so that I can fix it and make things right. ♡
By Lara
Haylee wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:18 am
LEVEL (33)

I was: Level 32
I am now: Level 33

Image URL Cropped!
Special Requests: The red from his jacket please!
By Lara
Haylee wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:51 am
LEVEL (34)

I was: Level 33
I am now: Level 34

Image URL Cropped!
Special Requests: A peachy pink color please!
Level Badges

Level: 13 Replacing: haylee13 Image Request:[…]

WEEK #67

https://i.imgur.com/3WTq4hj.png Music Video: N[…]

CARD CHAIN #67

everglow-bonbonchocolatsihyeon07 Card Chain: n[…]

Deck Name: bp-asifitsyourlastjennie I have maste[…]