Idolise TCG

This is your hub for all questions, suggestions and general information topics that aren't specific to other forums!
By caitlin
On January 5th, login bonus was moved from the forum to your member panels. Some members had already posted on the forum, causing the count to be mismatched and their coupon bonus not to appear on their 7th login/Saturday after a full week of logging in.

To counter this, I will be adding your rewards manually. This will cause your count to be correct going forward.

For those who are having trouble understanding, it is just a simple counting system. The following has happened:

- Your first login bonus was technically Monday, as the counter obviously does not know that you posted on the forum.
- You did not receive a coupon on Saturday, as it only counted for Monday-Saturday.
- Today (Sunday), you have had your 7th login, and would have received a single coupon for it. This is fine, please take this coupon, as it is yours.

What I am doing to fix it:

- I'll be adding a login bonus to your log for Sunday the 5th.
- This will fix the count, even though you have received a coupon today for your "seventh login".
- Going forward, your count will be correct.

Please fill out the form and I will add your log to fix the count:

THIS FORM SHOULD ONLY BE FILLED OUT IF YOU LOGGED A SUNDAY BONUS ON THE FORUM.
Code: Select all
[b]Rewards you logged on Sunday, January 5th:[/b] Login Bonus: card00, card00

Finally, please add the following to your SATURDAY bonus reward line in eTCG (and I will be editing it into your logs):

, coupon-choice, coupon-choice

Lastly, please ensure that you have taken your login bonus today (January 12th), as this will give you your 7th login bonus (1 coupon). If I add your adjustment log right now and you have not taken your bonus today, you will skip right over this coupon due to the count seeing that this is your 8th login.
By caitlin
Dhee wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:16 pm
Rewards you logged on Sunday, January 5th: Login Bonus: ptg-naughtyboykino14, svt-home01

thank you, dhee! i've added that to your logs. you should be able to see it under your January 5th header. :)
By Mirabel
Rewards you logged on Sunday, January 5th: Login Bonus: card00, card00

I don't see it on my onsite logs or the forum but I have it in my own logs and it's formatted as the onsite way.
January 04, 2020 ------------
- Daily Login Bonus (Sunday + Bonus): b1a4-rollin03, shinee-viewjonghyun16, coupon-choice

My logs if it helps

Oh I read back in #questions and answers to jan 6th, I mentioned I got a choice on my Monday bonus as well as the day before, maybe that's where things went screwy?
By caitlin
Mirabel wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:20 pm
Rewards you logged on Sunday, January 5th: Login Bonus: card00, card00

I don't see it on my onsite logs or the forum but I have it in my own logs and it's formatted as the onsite way.
January 04, 2020 ------------
- Daily Login Bonus (Sunday + Bonus): b1a4-rollin03, shinee-viewjonghyun16, coupon-choice

My logs if it helps

Oh I read back in #questions and answers to jan 6th, I mentioned I got a choice on my Monday bonus as well as the day before, maybe that's where things went screwy?

the original code did not account for someone having 0 login bonus logs. that's where the original coupon came from, the first time someone logged in. your sunday login bonus was deleted from the site for some reason (not sure why, it doesn't matter either) so when you logged in on monday, and it saw you had 0 (with monday not yet counting), it was confused! that's why you received another coupon on monday.

edit: just suddenly remembered that the logs weren't writing to the internal system originally, to anyone with a capital letter! i had posted about this after fixing it, but it definitely got lost in a sea of chatter. that is where your sunday log went missing. ^^;

i'm adding this to your logs so that your count is accurate going forward! you'll see it under the january 5th header within the next 5 minutes.
CARD CHAIN #116

kara-cupidyoungji20 Card Chain: omg-windydaymi[…]

Week #106

New Deck Freebies (Week #) : dc-scream01, dc-scr[…]

Collecting Page: URL Name of Your Deck: red […]

Error Reporting

on the deck list, dc-goodnightgahyeon is labeled a[…]