Idolise TCG

We're hoping to refresh our games! If you have any feedback or suggestions, head on over to our forum topic.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION) Ready to start to playing? Apply for your first member card and official approval here!
argh wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:18 am
MEMBER CARD
Image URL: one or two and in case you hate those... three or four
Special Requests: I hope one of these is okay ~ and thank you (:

LEVEL 1 BADGE
Image URL: one or two or three
Special Requests: thank you ^^;;;;;;;
Welcome to Idolise, Argh!

With your level one badge and member card made and uploaded, that means you're free to play! Regardless of when you've joined, we allow our members to take from our latest update and play all of the games that Idolise has to offer, just to get you a little bit of a head start. That means you can enjoy Set 1, Set 2 our weekly games and our monthly games. You may also feel entirely free to jump right into any of our forum games!

Some pages on the site might look a little strange at the moment. I'm in the middle of switching us to a new layout, I'm just taking my sweet time between other odd jobs! Don't mind me, I'll get around to it.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to reach out to us!
Usagi wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:56 pm
MEMBER CARD
Image URL: 1st choice / 2nd choice
Special Requests: i hope hovering dude can be cropped around while it still being pretty centered? if it looks poopy please feel free to ignore it and use my 2nd choice image!

LEVEL 1 BADGE
Image URL: a squish

Thank you!
Welcome to Idolise, Usagi!

With your level one badge and member card made and uploaded, that means you're free to play! Regardless of when you've joined, we allow our members to take from our latest update and play all of the games that Idolise has to offer, just to get you a little bit of a head start. That means you can enjoy Set 1, Set 2 our weekly games and our monthly games. You may also feel entirely free to jump right into any of our forum games!

Some pages on the site might look a little strange at the moment. I'm in the middle of switching us to a new layout, I'm just taking my sweet time between other odd jobs! Don't mind me, I'll get around to it.

Image Image

Sanna wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:15 am
MEMBER CARD
Image URL: here, backup
Special Requests: nothing!

LEVEL 1 BADGE
Image URL: here, backup
Special Requests: nothing!

thank you thank you!
Pam wrote:Hoping these images fit the guidelines

MEMBER CARD
Image URL: here
Special Requests:

LEVEL 1 BADGE
Image URL: here
Special Requests:
Welcome to Idolise, Sanna and Pam!

Image Image

Image Image

Ayay wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:43 pm
MEMBER CARD
Image URL: here~
Special Requests: none

LEVEL 1 BADGE
Image URL: here. Or here if the first picture isn't usable.
Special Requests: none

Thanks!
Welcome to Idolise, Ayay!

Keep in mind that some images are too close for me to crop! I appreciate you including the other image, but let me know if you change your mind. ^^

Image Image

By Ayay
caitlin wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:17 pm
Keep in mind that some images are too close for me to crop! I appreciate you including the other image, but let me know if you change your mind. ^^

Image Image

The mc and badge looks great. Thanks!
CARD CHAIN #68

ateez-saymynamemingi03 Card Chain: everglow-bo[…]

Week #58

New Deck Freebies (Week 58): weme-lalaladoyeon0[…]

October 2019

http://idolise.letstrade.cards/games/monthly/spri[…]

Trade Post: URL Cards Mastered: mmld-bboombb[…]