Idolise TCG

We're hoping to refresh our games! If you have any feedback or suggestions, head on over to our forum topic.

By caitlin
Due to all of your hard in February, we want to make sure that we take it easy this month. To avoid burning out, we're keeping this event very simple. This event does not quite follow the same rules as our Halloween event, so please read the following rules before you participate, as there are quite a few things to consider:

• To start, create a topic in our event forum. The title should include something along the lines of "[Name]'s Easter Basket".
  • Your topic can be as simple or decorated as you want. This is entirely up to you, so please don't feel any pressure to get festive this month. It's only Easter!
  • Once your topic is posted, members are encouraged to visit other Easter baskets. All of the rewards you will receive from this event will be provided by other members! We think this will provide some added excitement to our usual forum events.
  • To avoid people posting their baskets and receiving rewards but not passing any out, the following has been implemented: For every basket you visit, you will receive +1 random card for yourself as well as an Easter currency (carrot, because you're an Easter bunny) to spend during the month of May.
  • All members will be required to use the following randomizer, which also has some rules and information posted inside of it: RANDOMIZER
  • You may only visit someone's basket once, so do your absolute best to track this! As stated in on the randomizer page, we encourage our members to note the member's name in the provided bracket of your own reward line.
THIS EVENT WILL FINISH ON APRIL 30TH AT 11:59:59. NO POSTS CAN BE MADE IN THE MONTH OF MAY.
amy's era masteries

Group: NCT Era Name: Chewing Gum Number of De[…]

Deck Name: bts-boywithluv I have mastered this d[…]

Mari's Badges

LEVEL 13 I was: Level 12 I am now: Leve[…]

Mini Mastery 16 - Fansign

Trade Post: URL Cards Mastered: april-mayda[…]