Idolise TCG

Moderator: Badge Makers

By Catherine
Trade Post: URL

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): wno-energeticsungwoon08, shinee-viewjonghyun06

Cards Mastered: svt-adoreujun01, skz-mypacefelix02, day6-congratulationsjae03, ikon-killingmejinhwan04, bp-ddududdudujennie05
Image Request: URL

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): rv-reallybadboy10, sistar-shakeitdasom05

Cards Mastered: bestie-excusemehaeryung06, nct-cherrybombhaechan07, ds-jokergaeun08, jbj-myflowertaehyun09, apink-fiveeunji10

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): dc-goodnight11, wjsn-momomodawon14

Cards Mastered: tbz-rightherekevin11, exo-monsterchen12, rv-badboyyeri13, bb-fxxkittaeyang14, ptg-shinehongseok15

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): april-maydaychaewon20, rv-rookieirene18

Cards Mastered: april-maydayjinsol16, bts-dnajungkook17, hl-plzdontbesaddoojoon18, myteen-amazingyuvin19, btob-missingyouilhoon20
By rose

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): wno-energetickuanlin05, sewoon-justuera07

Trade Post: yoink
Cards Mastered: april-muahjinsol01, bestie-excusemehaeryung02, day6-congratulationsjae03, bb-loserdaesung04, bts-dnajimin05
Special Requests: (optional)

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): gf-rougheunha11, itzy-dalladallalia11

Cards Mastered: b1a4-aliesandeul06, exo-monsterkai07, bts-bloodsweatandtearsv08, ggd-thebootshana09, jbj-myflowerkenta10

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): exo-monsterdo16, twice-likeoohahhjihyo17

Cards Mastered: bb-fxxkitgdragon11, txt-crownsoobin12, bb-losertop13, bestie-excusemedahye14, apink-imsosickchorong15

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): bp-whistle14, astro-allnightrocky15

Cards Mastered: ace-takemehigherjason16, bp-ddududdudujennie17, b1a4-aliebaro18, ace-takemehigherdonghun19, exo-monsterbaekhyun20
Last edited by rose on Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Dhee

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): lc-therain09, loona-love4evachuu06

Cards Mastered: btob-missingyouchangsub01, bb-fxxkitgdragon02, apink-remembereunji03, izone-lavieenroseeunbii04, gf-fingertipyuju05

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): uniq-eoeo11, stlr-crying01

Cards Mastered: nuest-whereyouatjr06, ikon-blingblingjunhoe07, twice-likeoohahhmina08, dia-woowoochaeyeon09, bb-fxxkittaeyang10

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): tbz-righthereeric15, jbj-myflowerlongguo07

Cards Mastered: mx-heroshownu11, svt-adoreujun12, hyuna-babeera13, btob-missingyoueunkwang14, lc-galaxysojung15

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): twice-cheerupmina13, ptg-shineshinwon04

Cards Mastered: vixx-shangrilahongbin16, aoa-imjellybabyhyejeong17, loona-hihighchoerry18, loona-hihighgowon19, ptg-runawayhui20

Special Requests: let's just go with the theme for the gradient. red/green.
By Cecelia

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): ateez-saymynamesan15, got7-justrightyugyeom18

Cards Mastered: mmld-bboombboom02, mmld-bboombboomjooe05, nct-weyounghaechan04, nm-rememberhyemi03, rv-redflavorseulgi01
Special Requests: a red green gradient? thank you!!!

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): mx-dramarama06, itzy-dalladallachaeryeong19

Cards Mastered: loona-hihighyeojin07, mmld-bboombboomhyebin08, twice-cheerupnayeon06, twice-likeychaeyoung10, twice-likeymina09

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): laboum-winterstoryzn12, gidle-latatasoyeon01

Cards Mastered: 4m-crazyjiyoon14, loona-hihighchuu13, nm-rememberkyungri15, rv-redflavor12, twice-cheerupmomo11

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): bts-nottoday06, tbz-noair20

Cards Mastered:apink-imsosicknaeun19, bestie-excuseme17, clc-blackdressseunghee20, exid-ddd16, twice-likeydahyun18
Special Requests: the bottom picture

thank you so much!
By mimi

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): uniq-eoeoseungyoun05, ikon-wyd19

Cards Mastered: skz-mypacewoojin01, gg-lionheartsunny02, winner-reallyreallymino03, bp-ddududdudurose04, ifnt-theeyedongwoo05
Image Request: o1

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): mx-hero14, bts-springday15

Cards Mastered: ifnt-pretty06, mx-jealousyminhyuk07, svt-changeup08, svt-ohmymingyu09, bts-bloodsweatandtearssuga10

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): omg-secretgardenyooa07, rcpc-bimbambum03

Cards Mastered: nct-the7thsenseten11, mmoo-yesiamwheein12, winner-reallyreallymino13, bts-springdaysuga14, svt-checkin15

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): ioi-whattamanchungha10, mmld-bboombboomdaisy06

Cards Mastered: dia-mrpotterchaeyeon16, dc-youandiyoohyeon17, winner-babybabyseunghoon18, mx-rushjooheon19, sf9-osolemiozuho20
Image Request: o1 | backup
Special Requests: i'm not sure what's going on with the first wooseok image, i don't think it's been edited save to make for a wallpaper? just in case, i provided a second one. #a9bba9 for the color pls~ and can the gradient be a lighter/darker shade of that same color? tyty!
By caitlin
hi cuties! let me know if you need anything fixed. i did my best to make sure that i didn't miss any of your special requests. <3

anyway! your badges are and and they're in your profiles. ^^
emily wrote:
amy wrote:
Amber wrote:
Violet wrote:
Mio wrote:
Andrea wrote:
Haylee wrote:
madita wrote:
Whitney wrote:
Catherine wrote:
rose wrote:
Dhee wrote:
Cecelia wrote:
mimi wrote:
By Shinya

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): nuest-whereyouat20, gidle-latataminnie08

Cards Mastered:mmld-bboombboomhyebin01, wjsn-happyexy02, seohyun-dontsaynoera03, nct-weyounghaechan04, laboum-winterstorysolbin05

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): jbj95-home12, rv-reallybadboy19

Cards Mastered: wg-whysolonelyhyelim06, sistar-ilikethatsoyou07, loona-love4evachuu08, jbj-myflowertaehyun09, bb-fxxkittaeyang10

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): kard-rideonthewindjseph01, svt-dontwannacryjeonghan03

Cards Mastered: unit-nomorezn11, mmld-bboombboomjooe12, pristin-welikerena13, unit-imeaneuijin14, shinee-1of1onew15

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): weme-idontlikeyourgirlfriend02, tbz-rightheresunwoo11

Cards Mastered: ace-takemehigherjason16, bap-youngwildandfreeyoungjae17, hl-plzdontbesaddoojoon18, winner-reallyreallymino19, clc-blackdressseunghee20
By danni

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): tbz-rightheresunwoo03, exo-powerchanyeol07

Cards Mastered: ace-takemehigherdonghun01, gg-holidaytaeyeon02, bp-playingwithfirerose03, exo-kokobopsuho04, ace-takemehigherdonghun05

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): mmld-bboombboom05, ptg-shineedawn06

Cards Mastered: nct-cherrybombjaehyun06, bb-losertaeyang07, 4m-hate08, dia-woowoochaeyeon09, boa-negadola10

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): loona-hihighvivi11, nct-cherrybomb10

Cards Mastered: nct-weyounghaechan11, exo-monsterchen12, bb-losertop13, twice-likeyjeongyeon14, ace-takemehigherjason15

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): wg-whysolonelyyeeun07, ikon-killingmeyunhyeong04

Cards Mastered: b1a4-aliesandeul16, bap-wakemeupyongguk17, nct-cherrybombjaehyun18, apink-imsosickbomi19, bestie-excuseme20
By caitlin
Shinya wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:47 pm

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): nuest-whereyouat20, gidle-latataminnie08

Cards Mastered:mmld-bboombboomhyebin01, wjsn-happyexy02, seohyun-dontsaynoera03, nct-weyounghaechan04, laboum-winterstorysolbin05

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): jbj95-home12, rv-reallybadboy19

Cards Mastered: wg-whysolonelyhyelim06, sistar-ilikethatsoyou07, loona-love4evachuu08, jbj-myflowertaehyun09, bb-fxxkittaeyang10

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): kard-rideonthewindjseph01, svt-dontwannacryjeonghan03

Cards Mastered: unit-nomorezn11, mmld-bboombboomjooe12, pristin-welikerena13, unit-imeaneuijin14, shinee-1of1onew15

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): weme-idontlikeyourgirlfriend02, tbz-rightheresunwoo11

Cards Mastered: ace-takemehigherjason16, bap-youngwildandfreeyoungjae17, hl-plzdontbesaddoojoon18, winner-reallyreallymino19, clc-blackdressseunghee20

thank you, shinya! your badges have been added to your profile. ^^ i hope they're okay! let me know if you need anything fixed.

there is just one issue! the last hoshi photo is not technically a fan taken image... i hate to do that to you, since it's so cute! but just to follow idolise's current rules... <3 i'll need a new image!
danni wrote:
Mini Mastery (Red and Green): tbz-rightheresunwoo03, exo-powerchanyeol07

Cards Mastered: ace-takemehigherdonghun01, gg-holidaytaeyeon02, bp-playingwithfirerose03, exo-kokobopsuho04, ace-takemehigherdonghun05

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): mmld-bboombboom05, ptg-shineedawn06

Cards Mastered: nct-cherrybombjaehyun06, bb-losertaeyang07, 4m-hate08, dia-woowoochaeyeon09, boa-negadola10

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): loona-hihighvivi11, nct-cherrybomb10

Cards Mastered: nct-weyounghaechan11, exo-monsterchen12, bb-losertop13, twice-likeyjeongyeon14, ace-takemehigherjason15

Mini Mastery (Red and Green): wg-whysolonelyyeeun07, ikon-killingmeyunhyeong04

Cards Mastered: b1a4-aliesandeul16, bap-wakemeupyongguk17, nct-cherrybombjaehyun18, apink-imsosickbomi19, bestie-excuseme20
thanks, danni!!! your new badges are in your profile. i hope they're okay! let me know if you need anything fixed.
By Shinya
caitlin wrote: ↑
Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:10 pm
thank you, shinya! your badges have been added to your profile. ^^ i hope they're okay! let me know if you need anything fixed.

there is just one issue! the last hoshi photo is not technically a fan taken image... i hate to do that to you, since it's so cute! but just to follow idolise's current rules... <3 i'll need a new image!
you are right sorry about that!! here is the new image ;; thank you <3
APRIL 2020

ERA A.C.E - SAVAGE - Chan - 2019 ERA ATEEZ - W[…]

Week #81

New Deck Freebies (Week #81) : svt-ohmyseungkwa[…]

CARD CHAIN #91

astro-breathless04 Card Chain: bts-dna13, astr[…]

WEEK 91

https://i.imgur.com/4amghiD.png Music Video: S[…]