Idolise TCG

We're hoping to refresh our games! If you have any feedback or suggestions, head on over to our forum topic.

By melinda
HOW TO PLAY
• Once a week we will have a new theme.
• Should we ever repeat a theme in the future, members will not be able to use their answer from the previous topic.
• In order to participate, you must find a music video and take a screencap of a moment that fits that theme.
Your screen cap must come from a music video that hasn't already been posted!!
• Come deliver your screencap to us, and that's all you have to do!

YOUR REWARDS
• Will be handed out every Sunday before a new round starts!
• Three random cards for your beautiful effort. (cait wrote this not melinda)
• Don't overthink things. Please. Don't. But think a little. (melinda wrote this)

Example Theme: grillz and cookies in a tub

Music Video: Zico - Tough Cookie

Melinda has used this as it will probably never be an actual theme but thinks it's the stupidest thing she may have ever seen. Please use the following form, as it will resize literally any HUGE screencap to 500px in width for you.
Code: Select all
[img5]IMAGEURL[/img5]
[b]Music Video:[/b] Artist - Song Title // (NAME OF IDOL GUEST STARRING IN THE MV)
THEME: CAMEO APPEARANCE/GUEST STAR
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU COME FORTH WITH QUESTIONS: this must be a idol (as this is idolise), the idol must make a GUEST APPEARANCE in ANOTHER IDOL'S MV. No collaborations or duets, just an idol with a guest star appearance in the music video. They must have debuted by now in the idol industry (aka they can be predebut in the MV, but they must have debuted by now-- so no present trainees). Also, this definitely can be done!!! Thanks.
Last edited by melinda on Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By amy

Music Video: Laboum - Turn it On // (Jun of U-KISS/UNB)
By Megan

Music Video: Sistar - Shake It // Wonho and Shownu (Monsta X)
By cate

Music Video: Jokwon - I'm da one // BTS - J-hope, Jin, Taehyung
CARD CHAIN #71

sf9-noworneveryoungbin17 Card Chain: bts-dopej[…]

Dhee's donations ☆

( NOVEMBER '19: 4/5 | 4/5 ) Donation Type: Era […]

Week #61

New Deck Freebies (Week #61) : clc-pepeyeeun16, […]

WEEK 71

https://i.imgur.com/3kTFve9.jpg Music Video: I[…]