Idolise TCG

How would you like a birthday event card that's just for you? If you're on the roster for birthdays this month, let us treat you to a little gift!
By caitlin
Every member gets to request a birthday badge during their birth month, so please do not forget! Posts are locked at the end of each month.

20MMDD is to celebrate your birthday THIS year. The 19 is for the year, please fill in the month and day accordingly!
Code: Select all
[b]Actual Birthday:[/b] 20MMDD
[b]Image URL:[/b] 
[b]Special Requests:[/b] FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY WE CAN EVEN DO A GRADIENT OF TWO COLORS FOR YOUR NAME
The following image guidelines are not in place to stop you from using a certain image; instead, the intention is to create a little awareness to avoid difficult or impossible to use photos:

• Our member cards and level cards are horizontal and I think it's very important to keep this in mind when you're choosing your photo. Selcas are absolutely fine, but there are times where the image is simply too close to put into a badge. Be mindful and provide us with a second image if you are unsure. I will always try to use your first choice, but sometimes I simply can not.

• Please provide the highest quality photo possible. Through Tumblr, if you're having a hard time finding the full quality version of an image, or you're not sure that it is the largest size, pasting the image URL into your browser should give you some idea. If the image URL has _500.jpg on the end, swap that to _1280.jpg and it will resolve this issue, showing you the original full size!

• Just like with our donation guidelines, please provide the rawest image possible. If an image seems to be heavily edited by the blog you are viewing, try doing a reverse image search. This does often work. If nothing else, it may show you other images from that day to give you a better idea of what to search for if you're still interested in using your original image.

ALL IMAGES MUST BE RELATED TO OUR TCG. Please stick to artists who have officially debuted in Korea. I am very sorry, but actors and actresses who occasionally contribute to an OST are not quite kosher here.

By kei
i... am really late with this but

Actual Birthday: 200211
Image URL: this unless it still looks grainy, this otherwise
Special Requests: red to black or white gradient if it looks nice? thank you♡
By dottie
Actual Birthday: 200202
Image URL: this one pls
Special Requests: none, ty for this! :)
Last edited by dottie on Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
By argh
Actual Birthday: 200214
Image URL: thank you~
Special Requests: whatever looks good (: thank you~ ^^ let me know if the image doesn't work~
By caitlin
kei wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:39 pm
i... am really late with this but

Actual Birthday: 200211
Image URL: this unless it still looks grainy, this otherwise
Special Requests: red to black or white gradient if it looks nice? thank you♡
lindsay wrote:Actual Birthday: 200228
Image URL: this please
Special Requests: whatever you think looks best!
dottie wrote:Actual Birthday: 200202
Image URL: this one pls
Special Requests: none, ty for this! :)
argh wrote:Actual Birthday: 200214
Image URL: thank you~
Special Requests: whatever looks good (: thank you~ ^^ let me know if the image doesn't work~

Image Image Image Image

happy birthday, cuties!

i used everyone's first choices, and i hope everything looks okay! please let me know if you need something adjusted, alright?
APRIL 2020

ERA A.C.E - SAVAGE - Chan - 2019 ERA ATEEZ - W[…]

Week #81

New Deck Freebies (Week #81) : svt-ohmyseungkwa[…]

CARD CHAIN #91

astro-breathless04 Card Chain: bts-dna13, astr[…]

WEEK 91

https://i.imgur.com/4amghiD.png Music Video: S[…]