Idolise TCG

We're hoping to refresh our games! If you have any feedback or suggestions, head on over to our forum topic.

After you have leveled up through our site, head over here for a new level badge!
By Bommiie
LEVEL #2

I was: Level #1
I am now: Level #2
URL: Trade Post

Image URL Here!
Special Requests: A light/pastel yellow or cream/beige border, something like that please : D
By Lara
Bommiie wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:04 pm
LEVEL #2

I was: Level #1
I am now: Level #2

Image URL Here!
Special Requests: A light/pastel yellow or cream/beige border, something like that please : D
Hello and thank you for submitting for your new level badge! It has officially been made, uploaded and added to your profile! If there are any issues with the badge, let me know ASAP so that I can fix it and make things right.

congrats on your first level up!
By Lara
Bommiie wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:25 pm
LEVEL #3

I was: Level #2
I am now: Level #3

Image URL: Here!
Special Requests: A light pink border, please! Thanks! : D
Hello and thank you for submitting for your new level badge! It has officially been made, uploaded and added to your profile! If there are any issues with the badge, let me know ASAP so that I can fix it and make things right.
By Lara
Bommiie wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:02 pm
LEVEL #4

I was: Level #3
I am now: Level #4

Image URL here
Special Requests: light/pastel pink border as usual, please (:
HIGHER OR LOWER #82

Higher or Lower (Round 82): aoa-imjellybabychanmi0[…]

WEEK 71

Scavenger Hunt (Week 71): exo-kokobopchen05, ioi-w[…]

HIGHER OR LOWER #83

lower!

WEEK 72

http://dhee.saythe.name/idolise/games/BOYFRIEND(%[…]