Idolise TCG

May is almost over! Have you already handed your Mini Mastery in?

By caitlin
With our taste constantly changing, I think we can all agree that member cards get quite boring after a while. Member card burnout is incredibly real, because no one only likes one thing. Although you can not trade display icons like regular member cards, you can display them properly through your profile, and show it off by choosing which one you want to display on the member page.

There is absolute no difference in the look of your display icon and your original member card. Each display icon only costs 100 coins as we do love giving you kids as much custom content as we can.

Looking for additional information? Click here.
Code:Β Select all
[b]Image Request:[/b] [url=http://imageurl.com]URL[/url]
[b]Icon #:[/b] (ex: 003, 004)
[b]Special Requests:[/b] (optional)

By caitlin
THANKS FOR BREAKING THE ICE AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PHOTO SOOOOOO MUCH

Shop (Display Icon): awhylime001 -100 coins

Thank you for your purchase! Adding your new DP is as easy as editing your profile and typing the filename (not the URL of the image) into the Display Image field. If you wish to return to your member card at any time, simply leaving the field blank will bring you back to your default setting.

As of right this second, I have not coded display icons into your profiles! I'll be adding it within the next 48 hours, so keep an eye out.
By caitlin
pariss wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:59 pm
Image Request: URL
Special Requests: same font color as my last (coral-ish)
Shop (Display Icon): pariss001 -100 coins

Thank you for your purchase! Adding your new DP is as easy as editing your profile and typing the filename (not the URL of the image) into the Display Image field. If you wish to return to your member card at any time, simply leaving the field blank will bring you back to your default setting.

As of right this second, I have not coded display icons into your profiles! I'll be adding it within the next 48 hours, so keep an eye out.
devon wrote: ↑
Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:33 am
Special Requests: none!
Shop (Display Icon): devon001 -100 coins

By Maggie
Special Requests: if it's somehow possible, i'd like to have her hands and headband in the badge! if you can't get the hands in, then just the headband would be fine!!
By caitlin
Maggie wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:51 am
Special Requests: if it's somehow possible, i'd like to have her hands and headband in the badge! if you can't get the hands in, then just the headband would be fine!!
Shop (Display Icon): maggie001 -100 coins

#WEEK 50

ggd-thebootsmina04 Card Chain: gidle-hannshuhu[…]

Error Reporting

When you're on the Lotto page the sidebar link for[…]

HIGHER OR LOWER #61

higher

WEEK #50

https://i.imgur.com/HUUHzQJ.png Music Video: M[…]