Idolise TCG

May is almost over! Have you already handed your Mini Mastery in?

No one needs more help than Caitlin. Even if you aren't a fan, poke your head into these threads to see if you have and ideas or suggestions.
By caitlin
Never in my life would I have thought that I'd be writing guidelines to help all of you organize your NCT donations. I really need you to bear with me through this post, because I don't know that I could have figured this out on my own. Major thanks to Danni for really talking me through this topic and creating a couple of talking points for us.

The above spreadsheet is from Danni's comment in my original thread. She did note that some of the goodbye stage dates might not be entirely accurate, but that's not really what's important in all of this. What is important to keep an eye on are our comeback dates.

With NCT, obviously there has been a lot of overlap with the last album and with Mark and Haechan as well. I think that it's important for me to make some sort of exception to some of the rules for a group like this who were obviously created with nothing but the sole purpose of ruining my otherwise easy to organize TCG.

LMAO HERE'S THE LEGEND 127 Dream U ALL

THE 7TH SENSE vs WITHOUT YOU
This likely goes without saying, but you never know sometimes. These two songs are 100% the same era. No questions asked. Whether it's all of U performing The 7th Sense or just the three vocalists singing Without You, these are definitely the same era. This is the only time in NCT's entire life that they did not cause me grief.

FIRETRUCK, LIMITLESS, CHERRY BOMB vs CHEWING GUM, MY FIRST AND LAST, WE YOUNG
This overlap would not be an issue if it weren't for Haechan and Mark, who are the only two members in both Dream and 127. Luckily for us, these groups have very different concepts and Danni and I have come up with a solution. Instead of ending their 127 era as soon as Dream starts, we've decided to mix it up and allow the overlap, but still keep the eras separate.

This should be easy for NCT fans, but the idea is to consider the concept and who they were performing with on that day when donating photos. If Mark or Haechan are dressed in Dream costumes, or surrounded by literal babies, please do not put that into a 127 donation. That means they spent the day as Dream members! The following example was kindly provided by Danni: "Haechan with red hair in a We Young sailor outfit would not be part of the Cherry Bomb deck. But Haechan in a Firetruck-era harness after Chewing Gum was already released would be Firetruck!

EMPATHY vs BOSS vs BABY DON'T STOP vs GO vs TOUCH vs BLACK ON BLACK
Danni really hit the nail on the head when she said this would be my absolute worst nightmare. There really is no other
way to do this, especially with some of those releases only being a week apart, so we have decided that the ENTIRE Empathy album will be Empathy era. I really did not want to do this, but I think it'll be smart with all of the insane overlap and just how complicated it would be if we attempted to do this the same way as we decided we can do with the previous 127 and Dream eras.

Hopefully this will make things easier for those of you who have been stressed the heck out over the idea of donating any of the above eras. Let's do our best to make this as easy as we can! Please, if you have any questions, let me know and I will direct them to Danni as I continue to be absolutely useless in this department. ♥
JUNE 2019

Already turned everything in so time to use my blu[…]

ruthia's donations

Donation Type: Era Group Member/Solo Artist: C[…]

HIGHER OR LOWER #61

Higher or Lower (Round #61): ioi-whattamanyoojung0[…]

HIGHER OR LOWER #62

lower